FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

the panel mesuerments

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
myers62

us.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Sep 06, 2006 2:27 am    Onderwerp: the panel mesuerments Reageren met citaat

hello im new at this stie and i really thinking about building my own simulator. My question is about the panels the main panel I have found good detail panels in black and white. what are the mesurements for the main panel when i build my cockpit and i also need the main panel center mesurments and the overhead. wanting to build mine instead of pbuying the whole pane. thanks. after finding out the mesurments going to kinko's to blow up the picture and amke sure they fit then drill the holes buy the switch speratrte. is this an good idea?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
vidarf
Flight Colonel

no.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Sep 06, 2006 9:42 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

No, it is not a good idea. Do a LOT more research, then order the panels you want from 737cockpit. I have spent a LOT of time doing research, and in spite of that I ended up spending a lot of money on no-go approaches.
Decide what you want to do, what level of realism you want and see if you can put up enough money - because this hobby is VERY expensive. But it is allmost (but just allmost) as fun as sex. Cool

You can certainly make your own panels, but you are NEVER going to get a good-looking thing. Unless you have CNC machines, CNC mills and a more-than-usual stuffed workshop.
Follow my advice: Buy panels from 737cockpit.com (they are simply the best panels out there - I have done my research!). You are going to save a LOT of time, money and frustration.

And remember: The most important thing is that you want to actually fly your sim. Not to spend years building it, and loose the interest in the process.
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: