FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Center Panel and PM Software

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
excalibur67

it.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Aug 04, 2006 4:25 pm    Onderwerp: Center Panel and PM Software Reageren met citaat

Hi, i'm going to buy yours panels solutions but i wonder in what way i can accomodate one lcd screen (or tell me what type of lcd i need) to display the PM software with standby instrument (software) in then center panel with your landing gear lever and the flap gauge from Flight Illusion.

Thanks,
Giuseppe Reda
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Aug 04, 2006 7:53 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi, Im talking about the performance line now.
Different ways.

1. All software standby's , including flaps -> you will need a regular 19 inch TFT.

2. Software standby isis style, with a hardware flaps gauge --> 14 or 15 inch TFT

3. All hardware standby's --> 10 inch TFT

What it sounds like that you want to do is a bit problematic. You want all standby instruments in software from PM (3 gauges) but a hardware flaps gauge.

This is possible because the FI instruments are not very deep, but you will have to set the TFT a bit back to accomodate the flaps gauge. Use a 19 inch 3:4 tft in portrait mode (on its side)

I can not really advice on what brand of tft. There are so many around. Just look for one with a very thin border in its casing.

Stef
excalibur67

it.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Aug 07, 2006 9:39 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Engravity_Support schreef:
Hi, Im talking about the performance line now.

And I refer to panels kit that you sell in three parts.

Citaat:

Different ways.
1. All software standby's , including flaps -> you will need a regular 19 inch TFT.

2. Software standby isis style, with a hardware flaps gauge --> 14 or 15 inch TFT

3. All hardware standby's --> 10 inch TFT

All the solutions are good, but maybe you forget that i told you that i want to use also your landing gear level !

Then i wait an advise for this scenery, in this way after i can proceed to issue the order.

Best Regards,
Giuseppe Reda
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Aug 07, 2006 11:34 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

not much difference in using the center panel of the older desktop kits.

All my solutions incorporated the gear lever.
If you search the forum you will find 2 users that use the desktop kit with gear lever (Carlos and Paul Harmer) but they use hardware standby instruments.

What you want is possible, but it will give some problems because you will have to set back the monitor a bit to accomodate the hardware flaps gauge.

Its just the way the 737 lay-out is.

better is an all hardware or an all software solution.

Stef
excalibur67

it.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

One last thing.... If i would choose for the all-software solution and mounting your landing gear level and then one 19" LCD, what software i must use to display the flaps gauge ? Due that i' ve the complete Project Magenta Software and then in the EICAS goes this ...

Sorry for my stupid asking but i forgot that PM software include the flaps standby analog gauge.... Embarassed

But you confirm me that i must use one LCD 19" TFT to use the center panel with all-software solutions and landing gear level ?

Thanks for the patience,

Giuseppe Reda
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Aug 08, 2006 2:12 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

in case of the desktop kits i advise the special software version of the centerpanel which is designed to display all PM software gauges using a 17 inch TFT.

Stef
SEEKINGLIFE_1993@HOTMAIL.

us.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Okt 03, 2006 6:07 pm    Onderwerp: Re: Center Panel and PM Software Reageren met citaat

ARE YOU A PIOLT
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Okt 03, 2006 7:43 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

do you have a type specific question ?
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: