FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

17"TFT question

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
carloshermida
Flight Major

br.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Okt 24, 2005 9:51 pm    Onderwerp: 17"TFT question Reageren met citaat

Thanks for your quick response on the Captain panel topic.

Another dude to decide my order is :

Using 17"TFT on CENTER PANEL is it able to use all on screen (EICAS, STBY INSTR. and FLAP INDICATOR) and enough room for GEAR LEVEL?

and

Is it possible to use the FLAP INDICATOR from Flight illusion and GEAR LEVEL with 17" TFT or do i have to choose the 15" TFT for that and all the rest on screen (EICAS and STBY INSTR.)?

Regards,

Carlos Hermida
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
dnoize
Flight Captain

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Okt 24, 2005 10:53 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Citaat:
Using 17"TFT on CENTER PANEL is it able to use all on screen (EICAS, STBY INSTR. and FLAP INDICATOR) and enough room for GEAR LEVEL?

There is 2 versions of the center panel. One for hardware instruments, one for software instruments. The lay out of the software instruments section is a bit different to accomodate the software instruments with a 17 inch monitor

for more info on the center panel look here:

http://www.737cockpit.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=44

Citaat:
Is it possible to use the FLAP INDICATOR from Flight illusion and GEAR LEVEL with 17" TFT or do i have to choose the 15" TFT for that and all the rest on screen (EICAS and STBY INSTR.)?

Mixing hardware and software instruments is not advised. This means the 17 inch screen will get in the way of the hardware flaps indicator. The flight illusion instruments are only about an inch thick, so it should be possible to place the screen behind, but it does not have my preference.

I would advise hardware instruments with a 10 or 12 inch screen.

You could consult the download section. In the manual section there are the building manuals for both the software and the hardware version of the center panel. They might shed a light on the layout of the center panel.

Stef
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: