FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

OLD AFDS Module question

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Olympic260
Flight Captain

gr.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Jan 08, 2010 1:16 pm    Onderwerp: OLD AFDS Module question Reageren met citaat

Hello,

I have the old AFDS, the ones with the extra connector, I have connected them using Opencocpits cards and are working almost as expected, What i mean. The lights are on as they supposed with A/T A/P and FMC and are extiguinsed when they pressed. The prblem is with the switch. When I put it on position On the FMC light turns on and no other light, on position 2 no light, light up.

Also according to the wiring diagram B9 and B10 are the on positions and B11 is the common, I am not getting any inication of operation on these positions. I am using a multimeter and when the circuit is closed I am not getting nothing, on other button is works. This happens on both units.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

BR

Chris
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Jan 08, 2010 4:25 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Chris,

Have you tested on the screw of the terminal or on the wires. Please test with wires in the terminal. I noticed (while testing) that on some terminals the screws are insulated and can not be used as test points.

als try testing if the circuit closes at the solder points.

Stef
Olympic260
Flight Captain

gr.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Jan 08, 2010 6:37 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

On the solder point of the switched the cicuit is closing on both switch positions. It does not close nowhere else, wires, screws nowhere. Is it possible to tell me on which pins of the 20pin connector the common and the two positions of the switch are to test there?

BR

Christos
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: