FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Captain's panel problems

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
cbruce

br.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Jun 29, 2013 8:40 pm    Onderwerp: Captain's panel problems Reageren met citaat

Pls help with the following:
o The lights test switch does not do anything
o The AP/AT/FMC test switch does not do anything (but the AP/AT/FMC switches do light up when I disconnect AP/AT)
o When I disconnect, for example, the A/T, the AT P/RST button starts flashing but will not go out unless I switch on the A/T again. Is this correct, I thought pressing the AT p/rst button would extinguish it?
o The Master Caution, Fire and 6 pack seem to light up all ok, but when you resolve the problem and then press the Fire or Master Caution button, the light does not go out (and in PMsystems they stays lit) - only way to extinguish them is pressing the buttons in PMsystems
o Stab out of trim - how do I test if this is working, I tried putting the rudder way out and left/right wing trim, but nothing seemed to light up?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jun 30, 2013 11:40 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

as asked in email:

do the functions work in the cpflight test program ?

This way we can find out if its a PM problem or a hardware problem.

Please test all annunciators and switches in the cpflight test program.
cbruce

br.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jul 01, 2013 1:51 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I didn't get this email and I am always checking my trash folder too. If you sent replies for the other issues I have posted in the forum, I also have not received them.

Cpflight test program - I have looked on the cpflight downloads page but it does not seem to be there, pls advise
Terug naar boven
cbruce

br.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jul 01, 2013 3:54 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ok, I found the test program, it is within the FSX communication driver, which I did not have as the MCP user manual says "it is not necessary to install as already included in the project magenta software". This needs changing!

I ran the test program and all the hardware bits show all ok (including the F/O upper panel which is odd as I don't have this as I sent it back to Robert, this is odd?).

I then closed the test program and ran FSX and all my PM clients but still the issues I set out in this forum (and the other areas of the forum) continue.

Pls can you advise what to do next and respond to the other forum issues I posted. I am not getting any emails from you, do you think the issue you/Robert had with emails is happening again?

Best Charles
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jul 02, 2013 8:32 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

if the test program shows the buttonswitches are working, the problem must be looked after in software.

Are you sure PM supports the given function (i dont think PM supports the lower subpanels, but afds should work.)
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: