FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Which mcp??

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
cougar321

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Aug 26, 2014 7:06 pm    Onderwerp: Which mcp?? Reageren met citaat

Hello guys,
Just ordered captains and central panels (I think ) my question is this which mcp should I go for?I am a novice at all this and very confused with all the choices out there. Any help would be appreciated.
No doubt I'll be on here quite a lot soon picking all your brains,providing I get confirmation of my order.
Thanks in advance
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Aug 29, 2014 11:42 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

i can only advise about the cpflight MCP PRO and MCP EL.

Its really a matter of personal preference and budget here.

The Pro is modelled after the Rockewell Collins mcp. (NG's from line number 1278 and onwards use this model mcp.

The EL is modelled after the Honeywell mcp (Older NG's use this mcp).

The proversion is more detailed. it has bezels around the switches, has a dual concentric knob for the heading/bankangle and has a solenoid autothrottle disconnect.

The EL version doesn not have the solenoid and doesnt have the dual concentric (it has this functionality though by a pushbutton + rotarry combination).

Both MCP's fit the bracket that we sell for the glare.
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: