FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

CDU (monochrome version) & PM - firmware problem?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> CDU/FMS
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
jungra

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Sep 28, 2017 2:22 pm    Onderwerp: CDU (monochrome version) & PM - firmware problem? Reageren met citaat

Dear Engravity team, I am a customer with you and in 2009 I ordered the 737NG CDU/FMS (SN: “VNB0570773 319016336”). My CDU - for use with PM - runs with V 1.05 firmware. I have the problem that the characters are bad to read, because they are not bright enough. I found here in another thread that V 1.05 seems not to be the correct one for use with PM. I suggest I need another firmware version. Can you help me please? Furthermore a little other problem: Unfortunately i cannot remember my old account details of your website (or i was never registered?). Now I registered (again) (14.09.2017), but your administrator activation is still pending and I have no access yet (user name: “jungra”). Would you fix it please? Best Regards, Rainer Jung
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> CDU/FMS Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: