FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Driver does not install successfully

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> CDU/FMS
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
robsinger

ca.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Feb 27, 2018 4:23 am    Onderwerp: Driver does not install successfully Reageren met citaat

I purchased a used Flyengravity CDU Version 1. The numbers on the back read B0570773 00066 Tested 29-07-2005. The unit seems to power up OK, goes through the test and says tested OK and then goes into standby mode, the screen goes dark. If I press EXEC + S, the setup page comes up, all the buttons on the unit light up in orange,and that looks good too. When I plug in the USB cord, a message comes up on windows that that is has NOT successfully installed. When I go into device manager, it comes up as an unidentified device. When I go into the Com ports, there is nothing on Com 3. Does this sound like something I am doing wrong, or is there a hardware problem? If it is a hardware problem, is it repairable? I read somewhere that the unit is supposed to have a special USB cord with a chip in it, otherwise the unit will not work. How can I tell if that is my problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Rob
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Voel

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Aug 27, 2018 6:04 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Rob,
Did you find out what the problem was?
Gr Leo
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
robsinger

ca.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Aug 27, 2018 7:08 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Gr Leo,

It turns that it was an internal problem in the unit. I took it to an electronics shop, they opened the back and had to make some repairs. I believe they mentioned that the USB plug that attaches to the circuit board was broken. I think I read that other people had a similar problem. Nevertheless it is working fine now. Thank you for your interest.
Terug naar boven
Voel

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Aug 27, 2018 7:11 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Rob,
Thank you for your response. Do you run the unit under Prosim?
Thanks, Leo
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
robsinger

ca.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Aug 27, 2018 7:25 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

No, I run it plug and play with P3DV4
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> CDU/FMS Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: