FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Flyengravity fails to refund me

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Overhead Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Driver170

gb.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Nov 20, 2018 12:10 pm    Onderwerp: Flyengravity fails to refund me Reageren met citaat

Legal action against Flyengravity to recover my refund of €6000 euro.

As the title says, i was promised from robert at Flyengravity back in August this year that my refund would be sorted and i had to send my bank details. Well its now November and i’m still waiting for my refund that he said was sorted and just had to get back into his office. Nearly 3 months for refund. He is still actively doing business so is there a way i can force him legally to refund my money ASAP? I’m sick and tired of sending messages via facebook and email. They all just get ignored. I must send about 3 emails a day in the 3 months. I do warn people not to do business because the i have been treated is disgusting. I trusted robert 2 years ago when i sent €16000 euro down payment for the MIP both overheads and the pedestal. But it only took 15 months to receive the MIP from Flyengravity with many delays and failed promises. I then decided i wanted the rest of my money back €6000 as the MIP cost €10000. I’m pretty much sick of the sim business i saved alot of money and 2 years later i only receive a MIP but it should have been the full package with both overheads and the pedestal. At this minute i feel like pulling out of this hobby as I’m destroyed and angry. Even simworld said i should have done business with them. I don’t kno what to do no to get my hard earned money back.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Overhead Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: