FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

CDU V2 PMDG 737

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> CDU/FMS
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
chris71

at.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Dec 29, 2017 8:05 pm    Onderwerp: CDU V2 PMDG 737 Reageren met citaat

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where to find the driver to use the CDU V2 together with PMDG 737 NG (in P3D v4)? There is nothing to find in the download section. According to the Website http://www.flyengravity.com/page/shop/5 it is compatible to PMDG.

regards, chris
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
KingCat
Flight Lieutenant

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Jan 10, 2018 8:11 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

The driver for PMDG can be obtained from CPFlight. At least for FSX that is. I'm not sure if there is a driver for P3D v4.

I would contact Paolo from CPFlight at support@cpflight.com and see what he says.

I've been talking to Paolo at the FSWeekend last year, but what I understand from him is that the communication between CPFlight and FlyEngravity seems to be very slow. That's probably also the reason why you won't be able to find the driver on the CPFlight website anymore.

CPFlight have developed their own CDU now (probably because of the communication issues), so I wouldn't count on any support for the FlyEngravity CDU anymore. A shame that the customer is always in the middle of this.

So my advice, contact Paolo directly by e-mail.

Jon
Alessandro Caproni

de.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Feb 06, 2019 5:03 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

KingCat schreef:
The driver for PMDG can be obtained from CPFlight. At least for FSX that is. I'm not sure if there is a driver for P3D v4.

I would contact Paolo from CPFlight at support@cpflight.com and see what he says.

I've been talking to Paolo at the FSWeekend last year, but what I understand from him is that the communication between CPFlight and FlyEngravity seems to be very slow. That's probably also the reason why you won't be able to find the driver on the CPFlight website anymore.

CPFlight have developed their own CDU now (probably because of the communication issues), so I wouldn't count on any support for the FlyEngravity CDU anymore. A shame that the customer is always in the middle of this.

So my advice, contact Paolo directly by e-mail.

Jon

Jon, if the driver is not available, you should remove the compatibility from the description of the product.
I bought this device long ago and never received the driver neither got replies to my emails.

Does the CDU have a API that we can use to talk with it?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> CDU/FMS Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: