FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

MCP PRO

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Gladdyf

us.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 27, 2013 6:56 pm    Onderwerp: MCP PRO Reageren met citaat

I am undestanding that if you buy the MIP pro three package (Capt.center,FO), I need to buy your MCP pro which is about 999 Euro to make the Connections for the IO Cards.

is there an another way to go around this, like if i want to buy the MIP Pro from you, Since i got GOFlight MCP, and how do i get the IO Cards working for backlights and landing gear etc. is there a way that the IO card can connect directly to the USB of the computer rather then the MCP which you provide.

I ask this since that makes it more costly for us to buy the MCP from you, when we already have them. but i like your MIP Pro Package.

Can u give me Best Solutuion i can go ahead with, Since i am stuck with this decision.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen Yahoo Messenger
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Mrt 28, 2013 12:45 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

you can use the MIP kits with your Goflight MCP and efis, however you will have to make your own bracket to mount the mcp.
The brackets we sell only fit the cpflight mcp pro and mcp el.

I dont know the dimensions of the goflight mcp, so i dont know IF and How much it is off.

You can use the mip737 board with the blackbox card if you dont want to use the cpflight mcps.

please check with cpflight for availability ( as i dont see it on their website anymore).
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: