FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

monitor for EICAS

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
jnj2803

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Feb 02, 2015 4:09 pm    Onderwerp: monitor for EICAS Reageren met citaat

Hello,

I have the Fly Engravity desktop MIP and now I am searching for a monitor that fits into the EICAS part. It has to be an almost square monitor, max size 22x21 cm and image size 18x18 cm (10,4 inch).

It would be nice if anybody could help. Not only me, but there are several questions about this. Please help!! Question Exclamation
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
jnj2803

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Feb 05, 2015 4:48 pm    Onderwerp: 10.4 inch monitor Reageren met citaat

Hello,

anybody home? Can somebody answer my question?
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Feb 05, 2015 10:15 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Square screens dont exist, unless you are willing to sell your house and spend a small fortune on arinc screens or custom made lcd's.

Have your used the search function ? This has been discussed extensively in the forum.

If you plan to use seperate standby instruments its best to use a 10.4 inch screen sideways.

We use Industrial 10.4 chassis panels (bare lcd's without a case). These can easily be sourced on ebay or aliexpress.
jnj2803

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Feb 06, 2015 12:47 pm    Onderwerp: eicas monitor Reageren met citaat

Yes, I used the search function but I couldn't find an answer.
Now I read that you can buy these on Aliexpres. I didn't know if you could thrust them.

It wil be difficult to find a screen that fits. One side you have the landing gear lever and on the other side you have the clocks. Above you have Autobrake etc and below the floor from the unit. Only 22 cm. Very little space.

I'll try to find one and come back when I found one.
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: