FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

747 CDU with LevelD 767 FSX Win 10

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> CDU/FMS
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gordonrd520

us.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Aug 06, 2019 7:04 am    Onderwerp: 747 CDU with LevelD 767 FSX Win 10 Reageren met citaat

I recently upgraded my FSX from Windows 7 to Windows 10, since MS is about to discontinue support for Win 7. I have used my 747 CDU with the LevelD 767 without problems for years, but I am unable to get it to work with the LDS767 after the upgrade to Win 10. The LDS767 has the Win 10 upgrade patch installed and FSX and the LDS767 both run well in Win 10. The special gauge file (dated 2017) for the LDS767 needed to run the Engravity CDU is installed in the LevelD 767 gauge subfolder, but the CDU fails to load when I load a 767 aircraft, which was always reliable in Win7. There is a USB driver for the CDU device in the device manager assigned to COM3. Anyone encountered this issue with the CDU for use with the LDS767 when upgrading from Win7 to Win10 or have a suggestion for a fix?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Rolf2

de.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jan 21, 2020 7:45 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I have the same problem, FSX insttalled in Windows 10, then the updated LevelD10-Version 1.50 and now I am testing which Hardware are functionally with this configuration. MCP-Australia doesn't work and now I read that the engravity-CDU which I also have in my equipment doesn't work too.
Congratulation.
So I can forget my Homecockpit
Regards
Rolf
Terug naar boven
Rolf2

de.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 01, 2020 3:58 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Just installed in Windows10, FSX Gold with SP1 and SP2, LevelD 1.50:
The old engravity-Driver CP210x_VCP_Win_XP_S2K3_Vista_7. In Folder Gauge, LevelD the
B767at.gau.Engravity(4/17/2017) rename in B767at.gau, the old B767at.gau delete or rename in .bak. That' all. Check if the com-port in Device-manger and B767.300.ini is the same.
My CDU works in spite of the very old driver from engravity.
Regards
Rolf
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> CDU/FMS Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: