FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Getting the screen to fit
Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
paulharmer
Flight Colonel

gb.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Sep 13, 2005 10:32 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Your CDU looks amazing! I have to admit that I'm going to blow some cash on the Engravity ready-made version, and therefore really admire your efforts! Reminds me of when I was thinking about building a full-size FDS cockpit. I think I'm doing the right thing though, especially given my (our) circumstances.

To be honest I'm kind of dreading the moment when I have to interface all this with Project Magenta (not bought yet) and all the electronic gubbins - so you're way ahead of my understanding already!

Run out of satin spray now, can't source and more, so have moved to matt finish - nothing stays the same for long round here! Pictures still to be posted. Editing video at the moment (minifilms.co.uk) and really up against deadlines so it's still a half-hour every evening.

Paul
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
Robert
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Sep 16, 2005 9:05 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Paul,

the reason we did not pre cut the hole for the landing gear lever, was that there is not really a good landing gear system on the market right now. So most of the builders create there own. Since MDF is a fine material to work with, you can easily cut out the size you need for you own LG system.

Robert
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2
Pagina 2 van 2

Ga naar: