FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

TFT in Center Panel (software standby) upright or tilted?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
stefanloss

de.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Dec 20, 2005 10:02 pm    Onderwerp: TFT in Center Panel (software standby) upright or tilted? Reageren met citaat

Hi to all,

from pictures I have seen of the panel segments so far I see that the center part is noticeably smaller than the captainīs panel. This leads me to the question if the TFT behind it can be put in the normal position, or if it has to be turned around by 90°. Or would a 15" also fit behind?

My problem is that I would like to use an Aerosoft Australia MCP with the panel, and therfore cut off the top part of the center segment above the font plate and mount the MCP there. But this will only work if the monitor is not in the way.

Maybe somebody could post a picture of a center segment with the TFT mountet behind it here?
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
paulharmer
Flight Colonel

gb.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Dec 23, 2005 6:14 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Stefan,

Have a look at my post on in this forum with the subject "Gauges and Lever". I've put a picture up there with a 10.4" screen mounted horizontally which fits perfectly.

I don't think you'll get a 15" screen to fit any way without dropping it below the level of the tabletop, which would be fine if you're not using a table and are constructing your own support. Carlos is doing something like this I think.

I've heard that Engravity are launching full-size panels at some point and this might suit your MCP better. Perhaps an email to Robert at Engravity Wink

Paul
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: