FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Go flight EFIS and monitors

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
roby5

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jul 27, 2009 5:47 pm    Onderwerp: Go flight EFIS and monitors Reageren met citaat

Dear support

just two question

1) the Go flight EFIS module can fit into desktop captains panel?

2) actually I use a 17'' lcd monitor for a dummy captains panel and a 15'' for the center panel. It's possible to fit both behind your captain and center desktop panels, (assume that in the last case i don't want use a gear lever)?

Best Regards

Roberto
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
roby5

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jul 27, 2009 6:02 pm    Onderwerp: Go flight EFIS and monitors Reageren met citaat

Corrections

roby5 schreef:
Dear support

just two question

1) the Go flight EFIS module can fit into desktop captains panel?

2) actually I use a 19'' lcd monitor for a dummy captains panel and a 17'' for the center panel. It's possible to fit both behind your captain and center desktop panels, (assume that in the last case i don't want use a gear lever)?

Best Regards

Roberto
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Aug 04, 2009 9:10 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

19 inch will be a very tight fit for the desktop. It means you will have to make compromises and this again means that your screen will have to be set back to provide space for the annunciators. I would advise 18 inch of 17 inch widescreens for the pfd and nd.

17 inch widescreen will not be wide enough. There will be some space left to the sides but the real 737 doesnt display to the full area aswell to prevent parallax effect (black borders).

a regular 17 inch will fit behind the center panel, but you will not be able to use hardware standby instruments or a gear lever.

We dont support the go flight units as we carry our own mcp and efis which we co-developed with cpflight.

we sell seperate brackets for these units. in case of the goflight units you will have to make a bracket yourself.

Stef

Stef
dye8hard

sg.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Nov 19, 2009 3:53 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

hi so is there a dimension of lcd i should buy if a want to use the gear level?
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Nov 19, 2009 8:17 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

for the upper eicas ?

10.4 inch. Preferably industrial chassis tft's. Usually those have a very small metal bezel around the actual tft.

Stef

dye8hard

sg.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Nov 20, 2009 7:43 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

oh ic...thanks!! Surprised

Is the chassis to house some cooling hardware?
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Nov 20, 2009 10:04 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

No, Chassis LCD's or Open Frame LCD's are industrial LCD's without a plastic case as you would see with normal retail LCD's.

It enables to build in the screens for industrial pruposes and gives more flexibility.

The aluminium chassis you see is basically a mounting plate. Nothing to do with cooling.

stef
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: