FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Missing M6 bolts and nuts

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Co-pilots Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
pvrijald
Flight Lieutenant

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Mrt 07, 2010 3:02 pm    Onderwerp: Missing M6 bolts and nuts Reageren met citaat

Hallo Stef,

Yesterday I picked up an FO panel in the idle hope to marry it to the captainís and center old style MDF panels. This is not going to work. Anyway, while assembling it, I found that there are three M6 bolts and nuts missing. Step 1 requires 4, step 2 needs 4, step 4 requires 3 + 1 M6 bolts and nuts. This makes a total of 12 while only 9 are supplied as per documentation. In addition there is now an extra support bracket for the EFIS box which is also not documented. Please have the documentation updated and the right number of M6 bolts and nuts supplied.

Best regards,

--pim
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
co735

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 08, 2011 5:29 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I noticed the same issue when building my MIP out. I had bolts laying around and used them to complete assembly. But wasn't sure what that extra bracket was for.

If someone could enlighten us, that would be great!
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Co-pilots Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: