FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

MIP desktop Captain + Center + Opencockpits MCP/EFIS: fit?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
MACPILOT

be.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Okt 04, 2010 10:02 am    Onderwerp: MIP desktop Captain + Center + Opencockpits MCP/EFIS: fit? Reageren met citaat

Hi,

I am interested to buy the MIP desktop Captain + Center panel kits.

In a first step, I would like to keep my Opencockpits MCP and EFIS. Is this possible? Do they fit?

Opencockpits MCP
Dimensions W:470mm H:78mm D:150mm

Opencockpits Captain EFIS
W:118mm H:64mm D:102mm

Thanks for your help.
Denis
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Okt 04, 2010 9:43 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

the cutouts in the brackets for the case are 438 x 72 mm for the mcp
and 103 x 61,5 mm for the efis.

+/- 0,5mm due to powdercoating.

The actual faceplates are slightly bigger ofcourse, but the above dimensions are the cutouts to take the case of the units.

The Dimensions you give of the opencockpits units are the dimensions of the faceplates i think ? I believe the OC units case is same size as the faceplate ?
In that case the OC units will not fit in the brackets (since our units have a smaller case behind the faceplates, hence the smaller cut outs in the brackets).

The OC units are off scale btw !

So allthough our brackets (which are optional anyway) cant be used, The units themselves WILL fit the glareshield. You will only have to make your own brackets.

stef
MACPILOT

be.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Okt 06, 2010 12:50 pm    Onderwerp: Captain desktop: monitor size Reageren met citaat

Thanks for your response.

Could you give the dimensions in the captain MIP for the monitor. I have a 19' screen with 44cm x 29cm. Does it fit?

Denis
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Okt 07, 2010 10:52 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

we advise 18-18.5 inch widescreens for the desktop setups.

19 inch widescreens will fitt, but will block some annunciators on top because the screen can not be lowered too much with the desktop setups (unless you are prepared to lower the screen into your desk)

Stef
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: