FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Mounting the gear lever

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
flightsimjunkie

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Nov 10, 2010 5:53 pm    Onderwerp: Mounting the gear lever Reageren met citaat

I am in the process of assembling the center desktop panel and am looking at the gear lever that I purchased from you guys. First thing I noticed, once I placed the gear behind the cutout on the panel, the precut holes in the panel base don't line up with the holes in the mounting bracket on the bottom of the gear handle base. I guess I will need to drill my own hole, but my concern is that the holes will need to be drilled fairly closely to the predrilled hole. Also, the second mounting bracket on the other side of gear handle base hangs off the side of the center panel base when the gear is in place. I am not doing a F/O panel so I am assuming I can just remove that mounting bracket since it won't bolt to anything and would be protruding out the side. If I am only using one of the mounting brackets, will the gear handle be stable enough with just one side bolted into the base? Also, I didn't receive any nuts or bolts to attach the gear to the panel base, was I suppose to?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Nov 11, 2010 11:20 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

can you send me a picture from the back to see if it is mounted correctly ?

No bolts and nuts for mounting are supplied with the landing gear lever. yuo can get these from any hardware supplier.
TorbenJA

dk.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Nov 12, 2010 6:50 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

I had the same problem - the holes doesn't lineup AND to get the gear lever assembly closer to the MIP I cut some aluminium from the front part of the gear lever assembly. I also do not use a FO panel, so I cut a piece of wood to mount it on.

Torben
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Nov 13, 2010 4:53 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

mounting holes have to be drilled.

the mounting bracket of the gear lever will stick out when not using the f/o panel due to the lay out of the 737

Stef
musiconair

gb.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Feb 18, 2011 4:26 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hello,

So why are there holes already drilled into the base ? what are they used for ? and where is the manual for the Gear Lever in your download section ?

Thanks

Andi
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 19, 2011 2:59 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

The landing gear is basically 2 switches.
How to use these switches highly depends on the interface used. What would you like to know ?

Stef
musiconair

gb.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Stef,

I needed to know the wiring for the Gear Lever micro switches, in the end I used the trial and error approach, like you say it's only a switch so it will either work or it won't by trying different wiring, anyway it's all working fine now thanks Smile

Best regards

Andi Smile
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Center Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: