FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Backlight desktop MIP

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Goldmember

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Nov 11, 2011 3:13 pm    Onderwerp: Backlight desktop MIP Reageren met citaat

I have the desktop MIP (serial # 000000001 as far as I know Smile). If I look at the back, I see some square holes in the alu panels. You can see the plastic instrument panel through that. I want to make my own backlighting.

- If I test with 1 led in this square hole, not the whole panel is lit. It's not a very bright led I tested with though.
- Not all the panels have square holes behind them.

How does it work with the professional panels, which are backlit in the factory?
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Nov 11, 2011 9:56 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

those panels have an internal pcb with smd leds that light the entire panel evenly.

the square hole is only meant for the connector which either plugs into the ICS interface pcb or a connector with wire to a backlight controller.
henkvisser

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jan 29, 2012 1:33 pm    Onderwerp: Backlight Reageren met citaat

I have also backlight panels.
I welt the backlightpanels to a wire, must i use a controler for it ore must it go to the domeswitch or what ever.
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: