FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

No answer from you gentlemens...
Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Huge971

mu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 20, 2012 4:25 pm    Onderwerp: No answer from you gentlemens... Reageren met citaat

Gentlemens,

I'm very disapointed as I've already send you few emails on all your adresses but unfortunately with no answer...

I hope that I could get some news via the forum.. Shocked .

Here is a copy of the mail I've send you :

"Dear Sir,

I'm contacting you from J... from Luxembourg, I've buyed you (via Aviation Megastore)

- 1 x Boeing 737NG performance line aluminium MIP frame, réf : ALU1020 = 2200.84€
- 1 x Glare shield, réf GLA 1050 = 954.34€
- 2 x Boeing 737NG CDU/FMC ( NEW Aluminum front version ), réf : 737CDU = 1998.24€
- 1 x Boeing 737NG performance line Landing Gear lever, réf : 737ELG737 = 199.12€
- 1 x 737 Cockpit Window Frame (Captain and F/O side), réf : 737CWF737 = 699.16€

and also via CP Flight :
- 1 x Integrated Main Instrument Panel with subpanels, réf : MIP737ICS = 2499€
- 1 x B737 Mode control panel (PRO series), réf : MCP737PRO : 999€
- 2 x B737 EFIS selector (PRO series), réf : EFIS737PRO = 598€

Unfortunately I'm missing the 5 Window Frames.

I know that J... who's got the Desktop panel got those frames ...and also a good friend of mine (E.. S...) is about to buy you the complete MIP with the frames

Could do something for me ? It would be really great if you would send them to me...

Brice de LARROCHE"
rennet

it.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 20, 2012 4:38 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Oh my God, is the same case for me.
I'm several days asking some question about their products and in several ways: contact form, direct e-mail, now forum, but always without response.
Hope now someone of them contact us asap.
Ciao
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht AIM-naam
Huge971

mu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 20, 2012 4:45 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Gosh !

I see that i'm not the only one... I really hope that someone here (Robert or Stephan) could reply.

I've also send several mails to get the landing gear lever (without answer) and finally buyed one at revolution simproducts... I would really prefer get my Engravity parts directly from the suplier !!!
Erik

fr.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 20, 2012 5:19 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi guys,

the same for me!
I would like to upgrade some electronics
and wants to know the extra cost: no reply.
and that for many days!

Robert, answer us please

Erik.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Huge971

mu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 20, 2012 5:22 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

And 2 more.... hope we'll not reach the 100th !!!!
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 20, 2012 9:28 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

hmmmm

not through all the contact options, because none of these ended in my mail box.

I have to admit its extremely busy and it might take a few days to have your mails answered, however no reaction for more than a week is strange. Will have our hoster have a look at the spam filters also.

please mail me your requests to support@.........

I usually reply within a day.

And i'll put them to roberts attention.

Stef
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 20, 2012 9:50 pm    Onderwerp: Re: No answer from you gentlemens... Reageren met citaat

Ok, regarding Huge971:

Citaat:
Gentlemens,

I'm very disapointed as I've already send you few emails on all your adresses but unfortunately with no answer...

I will have the hoster check for spamfilters, i can only speak for my mailbox (support), but no message from you there.

Citaat:
I hope that I could get some news via the forum.. Shocked .

The forum is not the fastest way to get a response. I am the only one monitoring it and do it only a few times a week.
Its more meant as a discussion platform for builders.

I usually respond to my e-mail within a day.

Citaat:
Here is a copy of the mail I've send you :

"Dear Sir,

I'm contacting you from J... from Luxembourg, I've buyed you (via Aviation Megastore)

- 1 x Boeing 737NG performance line aluminium MIP frame, réf : ALU1020 = 2200.84€
- 1 x Glare shield, réf GLA 1050 = 954.34€
- 2 x Boeing 737NG CDU/FMC ( NEW Aluminum front version ), réf : 737CDU = 1998.24€
- 1 x Boeing 737NG performance line Landing Gear lever, réf : 737ELG737 = 199.12€
- 1 x 737 Cockpit Window Frame (Captain and F/O side), réf : 737CWF737 = 699.16€

and also via CP Flight :
- 1 x Integrated Main Instrument Panel with subpanels, réf : MIP737ICS = 2499€
- 1 x B737 Mode control panel (PRO series), réf : MCP737PRO : 999€
- 2 x B737 EFIS selector (PRO series), réf : EFIS737PRO = 598€

Unfortunately I'm missing the 5 Window Frames.

Ok, theres a good reason you are missing the window frames:
You DID NOT order them !

To begin with, your order was not made with us, but with 2 affiliates.
Aviation megastore, where you ordered the structure, glare, cdu's, landing gear and the windows.

And CPflight, where you ordered the Backpanels and panels with the ics interface, the mcp and the EFIS.

Non of these items have the Display frames as a part of them.

If you go to the purchase page on the cpflight shop where you ordered the panels and the ics you see them listed as a seperate item (249 euro's ex VAT).
(http://www.cpflight.com/sito/purchase/purchase.asp)

You will also notice there that they are out of stock
This is correct. The have currently been machined (aluminium) and will have to be processed by the powdercoater now. I expect them back in stock in a few weeks. When back in stock we will also ship them to CPflight.

As a sidenote: all these parts that you now ordered from Aviation Megastore and CPflight, could also have been directly ordered from us.

Citaat:
I know that J... who's got the Desktop panel got those frames ...and also a good friend of mine (E.. S...) is about to buy you the complete MIP with the frames

The desktop kits are a complet kit, including these frames, thats correct.
However what you ordered are seperate parts, where the display windows also had to be ordered seperately.

Citaat:
Could do something for me ? It would be really great if you would send them to me...

As soon as they return from the powdercoater they will be shipped to CPflight.
From then, you can order from cpflight or directly from us.

Best regards,

Stef
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 20, 2012 9:50 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

rennet schreef:
Oh my God, is the same case for me.
I'm several days asking some question about their products and in several ways: contact form, direct e-mail, now forum, but always without response.
Hope now someone of them contact us asap.
Ciao

drop me an e-mail:

support@.......

i usually answer within a day.
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 20, 2012 9:51 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Erik schreef:
Hi guys,

the same for me!
I would like to upgrade some electronics
and wants to know the extra cost: no reply.
and that for many days!

Robert, answer us please

Erik.

Erik,

Same to you: Support@

Will answer within a day.

Stef
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 21, 2012 12:04 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

@huge971/brice:

I just checked with robert and he replied you allready before.

He has just resend it to you with a cc to support. Please confirm you have received it. Appearently it is us ending up in YOUR spambox.

EDIT: I have to add to that: your original mail was received sunday evening (20:45) . The reply was monday morning, 09:25 (we do sleep sometimes at nights Wink ).
The 'very dissapointed' message here on the forum was tuesday.

Gents, please bear with us. We receive hundreds of mails a day. We try to answer them as soon as possible and even then things can go wrong, mails end up in spam filters, are not read, etc.

Best regards,

Stef
Huge971

mu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 21, 2012 6:12 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Stef,

Thank you for your reply, but you can trust that i've checked several times my mailbox including the spam filter before posting onto the forum.

I've received a mail from Robert this morning, and already reply to him with all the adresses of FEngravity so you should also be in copy.

Concernnig this point
Citaat:
You DID NOT order them !

No problem, I could understand that it's my fault, but at this price and with this level of finish (Performance Line Pro) I would wish that the frames where included, but as I said it's ok...

Regards

Brice
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 21, 2012 11:06 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hello Brice,

Citaat:
Thank you for your reply, but you can trust that i've checked several times my mailbox including the spam filter before posting onto the forum.

That is odd.....

Citaat:
I've received a mail from Robert this morning, and already reply to him with all the adresses of FEngravity so you should also be in copy.

I received your reply this morning, allthough i have to admit it was marked as spam. Will have to look into this.

Citaat:
Concernnig this point
Citaat:
You DID NOT order them !

No problem, I could understand that it's my fault,

Well, its nobody's fault really. It would just have been more comfortable for both of us if you had used us as a one stop shop.

Citaat:
but at this price and with this level of finish (Performance Line Pro) I would wish that the frames where included, but as I said it's ok...

I understand your point. But you have to realize that you choose to order with 2 affiliates. You have to realize that this cuts substantially to our margin (since we have to supply them at a reduced price, in order for them to make a profit too).

I'm sure you understand that giving you these frames (that cost quite a bit to manufacture since they are custom cnc-ed and powdercoated, which is all done out-house), would actually make us loose money !

Indeed the case would be different if all parts came from us.

For now, lets just concentrate on getting your sim build and operational ASAP.

Stef
Huge971

mu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 21, 2012 4:45 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Stef,

Thanks for your quick answer Smile

You're right, and I would like to receive ASAP your quote for the 5 frames with 2 options :

-1st delivery to Paris
-2nd delivery to Mauritius

Both by express way (Fedex, UPS...)

Thanks a lot for your support.

Brice
ALLAIN

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 21, 2012 5:59 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hello,

I have been interested in a MIP from you, but I'm wondering about the total cost because it's looking very important even if the quality is excellent, effectively when I see that Brice has ordered you on a pro series and didnt get the windows, that are included in the desktop model. I hope that the business relationship of your brand will be able to solve this problem.

Regards
Terug naar boven
simpson-uk
Flight Captain

lu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 21, 2012 9:07 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hello everyone,

Effectively I am as Brice, I do not understand why on the pro series, the windows parts are missing ??
It should be the top ,
I've got the desktop Mip and all the windows frame are delivered with, only that of lower Eicas miss .

I hope the Team of Flight-Engravity will make a real commercial gesture seen the price list which you spent in your MIP .

All the best .
Wink
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Captains Panel Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Ga naar pagina 1, 2  Volgende
Pagina 1 van 2

Ga naar: