FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

AFDS 12volt power supply?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Electronics
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Jeff869565

us.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Apr 24, 2013 5:06 am    Onderwerp: AFDS 12volt power supply? Reageren met citaat

sorry im confused. im using the cpflit mcp board...and i see the new afds requires a 12 volt power connection...is this a seperate power supply i need to purchase? or does it come from the board somewhere? or...does it need it at all? how many amps if i need to purchase one? thank you in advance for your help.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Apr 24, 2013 11:05 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

the leds on the board are powered by a seperate 12 volts supply.

the output of your cpflight board is only used to trigger smd relays on the afds board.

this way the afds module can be used with a wide variety of interfaces with outputs between 2 and 12 volts without the need of using resistors.

since only a few leds are powered amps dont have be to high. a simple 1 amp adapter will do.
pelgrin21

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jan 21, 2014 12:39 pm    Onderwerp: about 12 volt power supply Reageren met citaat

the easiest is to use a psu unit the yellow wires are you 12 volts make sure you use a multimeter to check make sure its 12 volts sometimes the color is diferent.i use 1 power supply to power 2 units and still have more wires to connect stuff.onto the psu unit I hope this helps.
Terug naar boven
mabainca

es.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Jan 22, 2014 11:58 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Good evening

I have 2 AFDS connected and i have not clear which power supply must i Connect. I want to use a computer power supply but i dont know what is the max amps that AFDS modules support or tolerate. Please tell me that before Connect.

Many thank

Mabainca
Terug naar boven
mabainca

es.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Feb 06, 2014 2:18 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ready. They are working with pc power supply. I ve install 1ap fuse but only for safety reason.
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Electronics Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: