FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

Sixpack recall-function

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Electronics
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
737Junky

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Nov 13, 2016 11:44 am    Onderwerp: Sixpack recall-function Reageren met citaat

Hi All,

Last week I recieved my CPFlight MIP737SE interface board, so I immediately started the wiring on my FlyEngravity sixpack. (After reading the manual, of course)

The sixpack works fine with the CPFlight hardware testing software and with ProSim737. However, the recall and acknowledgment-functions don't work... basically, when I push the sixpack it should either extinguish all illuminated warnings or illuminate them when they're off. (recall)

According to the sixpack-manual found on the FlyEngravity website the last two wires are the ground for the recall switch and the recall switch, however the CPFlight MIP737SE manual states that the acknowledgment and recall switch need to be connected to the third position of a different terminal block, way out of reach of the wire cable from the sixpack...

Any ideas? I'm a newbie when it comes to wiring (first cockpit build) so any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Stefan
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
737Junky

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Nov 15, 2016 7:17 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Never mind, got it figured out.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Electronics Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: