FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

AFDS available to buy

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Electronics
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
mariodantas

fr.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Nov 01, 2016 2:18 am    Onderwerp: AFDS available to buy Reageren met citaat

Hi Engravity team

I with to know if you're planning to restore some stock about AFDS ?, as I need to buy two units for my Engravity Pro MIP ????

Thanks in advance
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
737Junky

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Nov 10, 2016 11:23 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Mariodantas,

I already e-mailed the Engravity team about this, and the AFDS-module is not being produced until further notice. They're not happy with the current module and are looking to redesign a new and improved AFDS-module.

Stefan
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
mariodantas

fr.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Nov 10, 2016 7:55 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

737Junky schreef:
Hi Mariodantas,

I already e-mailed the Engravity team about this, and the AFDS-module is not being produced until further notice. They're not happy with the current module and are looking to redesign a new and improved AFDS-module.

Stefan

Oh these are not good news as I bought a PRO MIP Engravity and now I have to wait to the new AFDS ?, oh my God.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Electronics Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: