FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   RegistrerenRegistreren 

AFDS probleme switch test 1 / 2

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk.    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Electronics
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
simpson-uk
Flight Captain

lu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Jan 06, 2012 2:44 pm    Onderwerp: AFDS probleme switch test 1 / 2 Reageren met citaat

Hi ,
I bought Afds, when I connected it,he did not work, you had changed it me and know this one works except the switch test 1/2 .
The cabling was 3 times revised, but nothing happens, you would have an idea..

Jeff .

Ps: I are already sent to you some e-mail has this subject
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Jan 06, 2012 10:13 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

hi Jeff,

As stated on our frontpage we were closed for the hollidays the last 2 weeks.
We received your mail this monday and i just replied it.
simpson-uk
Flight Captain

lu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Jun 06, 2012 5:48 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Stef ,

As I said to Robert at the beginning of the week by e-mail,

I received my AFDS and having made tests, it does not still work,
it is funny not...

Thus I think that we are going to leave my AFDS like that,
I am going to go to buy the other one somewhere else,
because I am really angry about F-Engravity .

For you it works, to me nothing works, while my 2nd AFDS works perfectly to the right and to the left side on the MIP Board

That one always has the same problem, the lights work, but not the switch tests 1/2 positions

That it's not very cool ...........

Br
Terug naar boven
simpson-uk
Flight Captain

lu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Jul 03, 2012 10:08 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Yo Steph,

Since my previous msg , I'm still waiting the answer .

I do not really understand the way you do the business ??

Just give me a clue about it
Citaat:
I received my AFDS and having made tests, it does not still work,
it is funny not

That one always has the same problem, the lights work, but not the switch tests 1/2 positions

For you it works, to me nothing works, while my 2nd AFDS works perfectly to the right and to the left side on the MIP Board

Again
Citaat:
That it's not very cool ...........
Terug naar boven
Raymondvanderploeg
Flight Captain

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Jul 04, 2012 11:52 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

With all the respect, but you are sure the problem is ethe AFDS panel and not your I/O board?
Terug naar boven
simpson-uk
Flight Captain

lu.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr Jul 06, 2012 1:30 pm    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Hi Raymondvanderploeg ,

Nope my I/O board work's perfectly , I tested my other AFDS on both side, and no problem

The only prob's come from the switch position test 1 / 0 / 2 .

I ask F-Engravity team to do something,but no response , I do not understand why .

I bought my afds in November to Lelystad and since it has never worked, to believe that once bought there is not answer anymore on behalf of F-Engravity. I really have the impression to be a simple wallet for them .

By the way , I'll change a supplier By other one more professional and more nice..

Jeff
Terug naar boven
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jul 08, 2012 12:51 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

what question are you refering to ?
i did not read a question in your last post.

regarding the unit:
you insist blaming us, but the unit works. you claim we do not help you, but i have dozens of mails going back and forth to you where you are completely uncooperative, you ignore my questions, or ignore complete requests to perform simple tests.
in chronology:
* you claim the annunciators do not work
* we exchange the unit
* annunciators still dont work
* unit returned turns out to be ok
* i advise to rewire
* you claim wiring is ok
* i still advise to rewire, one connection at a time
* suddenly annunciators work
* now the test switch doesnt work
* i ask you how you test- no reply
* i ask you to test the terminal of the thest switch with a multimeter to see if the circuit closes
* you never reply to my request
* we have the unit returned nonetheless.
* i test the unit with a multimeter ( 1 minute job). The unit closes the circuit both at the solder points and at the connection terminals.
* i test the unit in my own sim on a mip737 board (what you use too), replacing my own afds with yours. result: all functions work.
* you refuse to pay for the return (by now you have been costing us money without any of the units being faulty).
* the WORKING unit is shipped back to you, but when it arrives its not working again ?

since then you reply with:

Citaat:
Thus I think that we are going to leave my AFDS like that,
I am going to go to buy the other one somewhere else,

can you point me to the question in that please ?

From what i understood you visited us at our facility several times. If you are in the neighbourhood again i will gladly demonstrate you that the unit IS working !
Meanwhile contact robert with any complaints!

We supply 500.000 euro full motion simulators to full satisfaction and you claim
Citaat:
I really have the impression to be a simple wallet for them .

Come on !! What kind of statement is that ? To be honest, we are not making any money on you anymore.
Just like when you advise us to give free parts to people that forget to order parts but did not order from us in the first place.
For the time i have invested in solving your case i could better have given you 5 new afds units (which undoubtably wouldnt have worked).

Yet i still want to solve your issue. In fact we are known for our good customer support.

Citaat:
By the way , I'll change a supplier By other one more professional and more nice..

I wish you all the best with them.
In fact, i wish them all the best too.
vidarf
Flight Colonel

no.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jul 08, 2012 1:53 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

STEF, YOU'RE THE MAAAAAAAAAN!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

THANK YOU for that post! I LOVE IT! Trust me, I know this type of customer. Something does not work, they REFUSE to follow any advice, blame the salesperson, the manufacturer or the store even though it is the CUSTOMER who either have done something wrong or flat out aren't capable of using the product.

I work in an electronic shop where I mostly sells TV's. And EVERY time the cable TV company shuffles the channels (happens at least twice a year), the "TV does not work anymore, it must be broken". The customers get a written notice on the last bill before the change occurs, in addition to scrolling text on ALL channels. RTFM comes into mind here...

Jeff, I wish you luck with your build and hope you'll get everything to work. BUT: I strongly advice you to get your head out of your behind and be more cooperative. Stop blaming others for the mistakes you've made. Redo your wires. That's where the problem is! The AFDS unit(s) works, your interface board works. Thus, the problem must be in the wiring.

As for your insulting comments about FlyEngravity and their customer support? Please! Robert answered my emails within a day when I bought bye new MCP from him a couple of weeks ago. I've dealt with FlyEngravity over some years, and the customer service is perfect every time.
I had a small issue with the MCP I got (a plastic insert around two switches came loose during shipping). Robert replied with a solution within a few hours.

Eat some humble pie, or you'll end up in the category "customers one does not want, no matter how much they shop"...
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht Website bekijken
Engravity_Support
Site Admin

nl.gif

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jul 08, 2012 11:40 am    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Vidar,

Thanks for the kind words regarding us.

I dont want to turn this thread to end up in a flame war though.

Jeff, contact Robert with any issues. I honestly dont know what i can do anymore and frankly i dont think you are being fair.

Thread is locked for now.
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk.    flyengravity.com - build your own jetliner Forumindex -> Electronics Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: